1. Place a rack in upper-middle of oven and heat to 400 degrees. Line a large plate with paper towels and set aside.
2. Arrange bacon on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake until strips are crispy and fat has rendered, 20 to 25 minutes. Meanwhile, use a 2 1/2"-wide glass or round cookie cutter to punch holes in four bread slices. In a small bowl, mash avocado and lemon juice until mostly smooth, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. When cooked, transfer bacon to prepared plate to drain. Carefully pour off all but about 2 tablespoons bacon grease from baking sheet, then arrange all bread slices over top and flip once so each side is lightly greased. Return to oven and bake until bread is lightly toasted, 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Remove baking sheet from oven and flip bread slices. Working quickly but carefully, crack eggs one at a time into a small bowl and gently tip into each hole, then season with salt and pepper. Return to oven and bake until whites are nearly set, 4 to 6 more minutes, then top each bare bread slice with a slice of cheese and two strips of bacon. Continue to bake until cheese is melted, 1 to 2 more minutes.
5. To serve, layer tomato slices and avocado on top of bacon, then top each stack with an egg-in-a-hole.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, May-June 2021