1. Place a rack in upper-middle of oven and heat to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper until frothy. Stir in Parmesan, sliced basil, half of dill, and the red pepper flakes and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick oven-safe skillet over medium-high until shimmering. Add onion and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes.
3. Add zucchini, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened and browned in spots, about 5 minutes. Add egg mixture, then, using a rubber spatula, drag eggs from edges of pan toward center, scraping bottom and sides of pan occasionally, until eggs begin to set, 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Smooth top of frittata and cook, without moving, 1 minute; remove from heat. Dollop ricotta over top, then transfer skillet to oven and cook until frittata is puffed and top is dry, 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Use a spatula to loosen edges from skillet, carefully as handle will be extremely hot, then slide onto a platter or cutting board and let sit 10 minutes. Sprinkle with basil leaves and remaining half of dill before serving.
Source: Hannaford fresh Magazine, July - August 2020