Hannaford COVID-19 Vaccine Information Center
Hannaford Pharmacies carry the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) and Moderna COVID-19 Vaccines. Availability varies by location and is not guaranteed. Please DO NOT call the pharmacy for vaccine availability.
To search vaccine availability, please visit CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Locations VaccineFinder. (The information found on VaccineFinder is not updated in real time; availability is subject to change.)
The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is a two-dose series. The CDC recommends a 28-day interval between doses.
If you receive the Moderna vaccine, our pharmacy team will schedule your second dose appointment for you at the same pharmacy location when you receive your first dose.
CDC Vaccine Distribution Plans
The COVID-19 vaccine is being distributed and administered as determined by the state government and/or federal government. As vaccine supply increases, vaccination services will become more widely available.
Stay informed. State plans may vary. To check your eligibility, see up to date information provided below.
Please check back with us regularly as vaccine availability may change quickly. We are committed to providing you with vaccination services as soon as we are able.
Important how-tos on getting the COVID-19 Vaccine at Hannaford
- Please bring your state issued ID and insurance card to your appointment.
- The vaccine will be available by appointment only. Please see your state-specific section below for eligibility details and to schedule your COVID-19 appointment online.
- If the online scheduler does not have an appointment available, please do not call the pharmacy. The scheduler updates in real time and reflects true appointment availability.
- Please do not arrive at the pharmacy more than five minutes before your appointment time.
- Post vaccination, all patients will be asked to wait in the pharmacy for a required observation of 15-30 minutes.
- Pursuant to CDC guidance and government orders, masks are required at all times.
- If you receive the Moderna vaccine, our pharmacy team will schedule your second dose appointment for you. You may receive an appointment confirmation by email. You may also receive a reminder for your second dose by call or text.
Hannaford Pharmacy is offering COVID-19 vaccinations in limited supply by appointment only.
Vaccine recipients are asked to bring their insurance card along with proof of State of Maine residency and proof of vaccine eligibility (if applicable).
Click here to learn more about COVID-19 vaccinations and eligibility in Maine.
Appointments made for patients outside eligibility groups will be cancelled.
If you are eligible to be vaccinated, click the link below to schedule an appointment in ME.